Ontario Moose Hunting Outfitters
Most years a few bulls with a 50" spread or bigger are taken from our camps. Most bulls taken run from a 44" - 48" spread.
- Please call us on availability of adult Moose tags, package price and flying rates. We offer both Guided Moose Hunts and Unguided Moose Hunts.
- Residents with their own tags are welcome to rent open outpost camps and cabins at Walleye Cove.
- Check in 2:00 pm, check out is 10 am
- Accommodations in our Base Camp cottages or outpost cabins
- Orientation on hunting area
- Boat, motor and gas
- Flying out your Moose quarters
- Meat locker for drive-in locations
- We have eight fly-in cabin camps, three fly-in spike camps and one camp you can drive to for hunting moose. Our non-resident adult Moose tags are for WMU 17, WMU 18A & WMU 18B.
Non-resident Moose Hunting Dates:
- WMU 17: All start on September 20 (Rifles, Shotguns, Bows & Muzzleloader)
- Please Note: Season for Ontario resident starts on the 18th for WMU 17
- WMU 18A: Bows only start September 18 - Rifles, Shotguns & Muzzleloader start Oct 11
- WMU 18B: Bows & Muzzleloader only start September 18 - Rifle & Shotguns start Oct 11
Not Included in Fee and Package:
- Canadian Firearms Declaration Form: Download the CAFC 909 form
- Phone toll free 1-800-731-4000 for more information on the forms
- Canadian Firearms Declaration Form Continuation Sheet: Download the CAFC 910 form
- Please Note: Do not sign your declaration form until the customs agent asks you to.
What to Bring:
- Bring a valid hunting license and outdoors card. This is required to issue you a non-resident hunting license.
- Warm Clothes (Never know what the temperature will be)
- Hunter Orange hat and vest (camo orange is not acceptable in Ontario)
- Previous hunting license CN or US
- Weapons of choice, gun or bow
- Soft guncase or bowcase (legal requirement)
- Bug jacket and repellent
- Rain Gear
- Extra Footware/Gloves
- Flash lights (Batteries) (Waterproof flashlight is best)
- Coolers & Cheesecloth Bags for meat
- Hunting knife/sharpener
- Fishing rod and tackle
- Food & Drink
- Don't forget to bring stuff to cook fsh with. Fishing for tasty Walleyes is awesome at all our camps.
Moose Hunting at 7 Lakes Wilderness Camps.