Ontario Fly in Moose Hunting Outfitters
Almost every year there are a few bulls with a 50" spread or bigger are taken from our camps. But most bulls taken run from a 44" - 48" spread.
Our moose tags are sold out for the 2022 season. We do have availability for outfitted hunts for moose hunters that have Ontario resident moose tags.
- Please call us on the availability of adult Moose tags, package price, and flying rates. We offer Unguided Moose Hunts.
- Residents with their own tags are welcome to rent open outpost camps and cabins at Walleye Cove.
- Check-in 2:00 pm, check out is 10 am
- Accommodations in our Base Camp cottages or outpost cabins
- Orientation on the hunting area
- Boat, motor, and gas
- Flying out your Moose quarters
- Meat locker for drive-in locations
- We have seven fly-in cabin camps, three fly-in spike camps, and one camp you can drive to for hunting moose. Our non-resident adult Moose tags are for WMU 17, WMU 18A & WMU 18B.
Non-resident Moose Hunting Dates:
- WMU 17: All start on September 20 (Rifles, Shotguns, Bows & Muzzleloader)
- Please Note: Season for Ontario residents starts on the 18th for WMU 17
- WMU 18A: Bows only start September 18 - Rifles, Shotguns & Muzzleloader start Oct 11
- WMU 18B: Bows & Muzzleloader only start September 18 - Rifle & Shotguns start Oct 11
Not Included in Fee and Package:
- Export Fee - $35
- Non-Resident Moose Hunting License - $438.28
- Food & Drink (Housekeeping Cabins)
- Firearms Declaration Form (see below)
- Buy Ontario Fishing & Hunting Licenses & Outdoor Card On-line
What to Bring:
- Bring a valid hunting license and outdoors card. This is required to issue you a non-resident hunting license.
- Warm Clothes (Never know what the temperature will be)
- Hunter Orange hat and vest (camo orange is not acceptable in Ontario)
- Previous hunting license CN or US
- Weapons of choice, gun or bow
- Soft gun case or bow case (legal requirement)
- Bug jacket and repellent
- Rain Gear
- Extra Footwear/Gloves
- Flashlights (Batteries) (Waterproof flashlight is best)
- Coolers & Cheesecloth Bags for meat
- Hunting knife/sharpener
- Fishing rod and tackle
- Food & Drink
- Don't forget to bring stuff to cook fish with. Fishing for tasty Walleyes is awesome at all our camps.